SOLVED : cant access www.routerlogin.net netgear router page?
If you are not able to open www.routerlogin.net router page, you can use following troubleshooting steps –
- First you need to make sure you have an Ethernet cable connected from your netgear router to your computer.
- Then open your internet browser and type www.routerlogin.net.
- Now type username – admin and password – password
- You will be logged in now.
Few important things when accessing netgear router admin page.
- Make sure you have the connection between your netgear router and computer.
- Check and see if the power light is stable white / Green or it is blinking.
- Open 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1 if www.routerlogin.net is not working for you.
- You can always reset the router if you still cant access the netgaer router admin page.